Get helpful tips and info from our newsletter!view our current issue...
Registered Agent Services
Don't miss a thing – all your documents available online
As your registered agent, we'll accept your important legal documents and store them for you to view online and instantly download, print, or share.
Price starts at a flat fee of $299/year*
What is a registered agent (RA) and why do you need one?
As a business owner, you receive important legal documents in the mail. And may get served court documents in person. A registered agent receives those for you (and, in most states, you're required to have one). Here's why having us as your RA is beneficial:
It helps avoid fines
Having an RA helps to ensure that you'll receive important filing notifications from the state, helping you stay in good standing so you don't get hit with penalties.
It gives you freedom
If you serve as your own RA, you'll need to be available to receive things by mail or in person during normal business hours. By appointing us as your RA, we can do this for you.
It provides a layer of privacy
Public records show the RA address. If your business is named in a lawsuit, and the other party serves the RA, it could potentially prevent you from receiving court documents in front of others.
Our full digital Registered Agent Services go beyond forwarding documents and mail:
- If you're ever served court documents, we'll notify you so that you can view and download them from your account anytime, anywhere.
- We scan, catalog, and ID the documents so there's always a record.
- We give you unlimited storage so you can upload and store your other important documents in one place.
- We provide you with a Compliance Calendar and send email notifications so you're aware of upcoming filing deadlines for annual reports and state income tax returns.
- We can connect you with an independent attorney from our network if you ever need advice.**
**Must be a Business Advisory Plan subscriber
Here's everything we can receive on your behalf:
- Court documents (if you get served)
- State tax notifications
- Secretary of State notifications
- Annual report notices
- Official state correspondence
- Junk mail (we'll dispose of this for you)
Commonly asked questions
A specialist is here to help
Mon-Fri 5am to 7pm PT and Weekends 7am to 4pm PT
Our agents are based in the United States
Speak with an attorney
No hourly rates – just one flat fee
Get advice from an independent attorney who knows your state's laws. Find out more