Two ways to register a trademark
Do it yourself
Plus federal filing fees
More info Less info
You’ll answer some important questions, and we’ll do the filing.
- Walk yourself through the process with our step-by-step guide.
- Get a basic search to see if your mark's up for grabs.
- We'll complete, proofread, and e-file your application.
Let an attorney take the lead
Set up your mark for success. With attorney help, you have a 94% chance of registering a trademark.†
- If your first mark gets rejected, we'll cover our $499 fee to register a different mark.‡
- Have peace of mind knowing your attorney will research your mark, file for you, and deal with minor roadblocks.
- Get a free trademark search for a second mark if your attorney thinks there's an issue with your first choice.