Make an affidavit of lost promissory note in minutes
The first thing to fill out if your promissory note goes missing.Create now
SAMPLE AFFIDAVIT OF LOST PROMISSORY NOTE
2. The Original Note has been inadvertently
3. The Original Note provides for
4. The balance remaining under the Original Note as of
5. Neither the Original Note nor any part of the Holder's rights in the Original Note has, in whole or in part, been sold, transferred, or assigned to any other person or entity.
6. The existence and terms of the Original Note have not been contested by the Borrower and all conditions of the loan agreement between the Holder and the Borrower have otherwise been met.
8. If the Holder locates the Original Note, or if it is otherwise returned to the Holder, the Original Note will have no value and the Holder will surrender the Original Note to the Borrower immediately and without consideration.
9. The Holder asks, and is making this affidavit for the purpose of requesting, that the Borrower execute a duplicate note as a substitute for the Original Note.
The Holder is signing this affidavit on the date set forth below.
|Subscribed and sworn to before me this __________day of ____________, 20_____, at ___________, __________________.|
|Signature of Notary Public|
|Name of Notary Public: ____________________________||(SEAL)|
|Notary Public, State of
|My commission expires: ___________________________|
Why use our help with legal forms? A million reasons
A successful track record
Almost two million businesses have trusted us to help get them started, and millions have let us help them grow, no matter what shape or size.
Our carefully prepared questionnaires take out the guess work. Your answers fill in the forms easily and correctly, the first time.
Real, live support
We have customer support specialists just a phone call away to help steer you in the right direction.
Here's the info you'll need to have handy to complete your doc:
How much the promissory note was for
Know the principal amount and how payments were made.
What happened to the promissory note
Was it lost, stolen, or destroyed?
What's an affidavit of lost promissory note?
Whether you keep your promissory note in a safe or a shoe box, there's always a chance it could get lost or destroyed. Since a promissory note is proof a loan's been made, and an affidavit is a promise what you're signing is true, it makes sense that creating new documents would have to start with an affidavit of lost promissory note.