- Have a legal plan attorney review your last will, power of attorney or other legal documents
- Get help when you need it from an attorney who knows the laws of your state
- Get unlimited number of consultations on new legal matters for one low monthly rate.
No hourly fees or surprises
- Build a long-term relationship with an attorney you can trust
For one low, monthly fee, gain peace of mind with affordable access to LegalZoom legal plan attorneys:
LegalZoom legal plan attorneys are vetted, reviewed by customers like you, and in good standing with their respective state bars
While you pay by the hour to talk to most law firm attorneys, you pay only one low monthly fee to get help from legal plan attorneys
Through our convenient online scheduling tool, most customers receive a selection of attorneys based on your location and legal matter
Make better financial decisions for your family with tax advice from a Corporate Tax Network professional
For each 30-minute phone consultation, you get personalized advice that can help you make important personal decisions
Included in your plan is legal document review, including contracts and other legal documents
You can schedule each consultation with the same attorney, building a history with someone who knows you
The LegalZoom legal plan gives you affordable access to plan attorneys, plus other legal resources that can help you or your family:
Set up your attorney consultation on a range of personal and family issues. Each legal matter must be unique. Regular attorney consultations last 30 minutes; the annual legal checkup lasts 1 hour. Attorneys are licensed in your state.
LegalZoom estate planning document review
- LegalZoom Last Will
- LegalZoom Living Will
- LegalZoom Power of Attorney
LegalZoom Living Trust document questions
- Individual, joint or joint AB trust
- Trust funding
- Children’s Subtrust
- Pour-over last will
- Successor and alternate successor trustees
- Real estate deed transfers
General personal legal matters
- Personal: Personal injury, property damage, criminal defense
- Family: Marriage, divorce, adoption, child custody, child support
- Financial: Bankruptcy, contracts, legal agreements, lawsuits
- Real estate: Foreclosure, home sales, landlord/tenant issues
- Employment: Termination, employment agreements, compensation disputes
- Estate Planning: Wills, trusts, Pet Protection AgreementsTM
Annual Legal Checkup
- In-depth, one-hour annual legal checkup by an attorney to assess any legal gaps in your estate plan, or update previous recommendations
- Guidance on any changes of circumstance or in the law that may affect your documents
- Life changes can include the birth of a child or grandchild, moving out of state, selling or buying real estate or other property, etc.
- Attorney advice and guidance on what steps to take to revise your documents or legal strategies
Attorney-drafted letter on your behalf
- One letter of up to 2 pages
- Letter drafted at attorney’s discretion
As a legal plan member, you now have access to tax advice from tax professionals through our business partner, Corporate Tax Network.
- Ask questions and get tax advice on an unlimited number of new tax-related matters for up to 30 minutes each phone call
- For additional work, you get an exclusive 20% discount on services including tax planning and preparation, bookkeeping and payroll services
Any legal document up to 10 pages in length is covered by your membership. For longer documents, see the special flat fee pricing below.
- 11-15 page documents: $39
- 16-25 page documents: $99
- 26+ page documents: contact attorney for pricing
Manage your LegalZoom estate planning documents in one convenient place.
Revise, store and have documents delivered
- All your LegalZoom estate planning documents are catalogued
- Revise the documents as often as you want
- View the history and status of each revision
- Store signed copies of your documents
- View the history and status of your document storage requests
- Request signed copies of your stored documents to be delivered
Choose from a wide selection of legal forms. Download the forms
as often as you want and store in your legal forms library.
Downloadable personal and business legal forms
- Promissory Notes
- Bills of Sale
- Catering Services Agreement
- Wedding Planning Services Agreement
- Pet Sitting Agreement
- Model Release for Minors
- Land Co-ownership Agreement
- Sublease of Residential Lease
- Move-In, Move-Out Checklist
- And more
Take advantage of valuable savings on other legal documents and additional attorney services.
Save 10% on any LegalZoom legal document*
Including an LLC, corporation, living trust, power of attorney, trademark, copyright and more
Save 25% on any other service provided by your plan attorney
- Above and beyond the standard 30-minute attorney consultation
- For complex legal matters
- Legal representation
- Discount applied to attorney’s standard hourly rate
Your membership covers you (plan member), your spouse and dependent children.
Your membership does not cover matters relating to the business of a plan member.
To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement, please click here. If you live in Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, South Dakota, Utah or Wyoming, please click here for additional information.
This advertisement and all attorney services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, located on the website of each attorney. Please visit the website of the sponsoring attorney in your area for more details. Any arrangement made by you and your attorney is strictly between you and them.