Welcome backFinish your .
You get lifetime customer support and our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
|You get lifetime customer support and our 100% satisfaction guarantee.|
Best Value + Attorney Advice
|Compare our Living Trust packages and pricing.|
You save $144
An essential part of your estate plan, which includes:
Individual, Joint or Joint AB Trusts, personalized questions for different types of assets, specific gifts and children's subtrusts, "Pour-Over" Last Will, successor & alternate successor trustees, and documents for managing your trust.
As soon as your Living Trust has been created, you can download it from your My Account page.
Your information is kept protected and secure.
Financial Power of Attorney
Name someone to handle your finances and legal matters if you can't.
Living Will (Advanced Healthcare Directive)
State end of life care wishes and includes a Healthcare Power of Attorney.
FREE Revisions: Includes creation of a new downloadable version
|30 days||30 days||1 year|
Legal Advantage Plus - Personal Legal Plan
30 day trial1
State-specific Living Trust personalized by you
Basic, plus 30 days of independent attorney advice.1
$299You save $144
A Living Trust with additional products and consultation with independent attorneys.2
Our 3-step process is fast and easy.
1. Complete our simple online questionnaire
2. We'll review your work for completeness and consistency
3. You receive your Living Trust with signing instructions
Questions? Call us at (855) 777-6755 or send us an email
* Fees include initial applicable state, county, and local recording fees and taxes and may also include LegalZoom handling and process charges. Additional taxes and fees may be required by a governmental agency when the deed is recorded if the property transfer is not exempt (i.e. not spouse to spouse, parent to child, or grandparent to grandchild transfers).
** In Alabama, a Deed Transfer Tax at the rate of $0.50 per $500 of value based on the County Assessor's valuation of the property must be paid at the time of transfer. This tax is not included in the price.
** For a small percentage of properties in Florida, a Documentary Stamp Tax is required at a rate of $0.70 per $100 owed on any existing mortgage. You may be required to pay the Documentary Stamp Tax if your transfer is not exempt. We will contact you if additional fees are required.
** For properties located in the city of New Orleans, if you would like to prepare a Warranty Deed, please add $325 for the transfer tax.
** For non-residential properties located in New York, an additional $125 recording fee applies. This fee is not included in the price.
** For non-exempt property transfers in Washington County, Oregon, a transfer tax is required at a rate of $1.00 per $1,000 of assessed value. You may be required to pay the transfer tax if the property transfer is not exempt. We will contact you if additional fees are required.
** For properties located in Philadelphia, an additional county recording fee of $252 applies. This fee is not included in the price. We will contact you to collect the additional recording fee.
** LegalZoom does not offer quitclaim deeds for properties located in Texas. Instead, warranty deeds are available.
** LegalZoom does not offer quitclaim deeds for properties located in Virginia. Instead, warranty deeds are available.
We're available Mon-Fri 5am-7pm PT, Weekends 7am-4pm PT.
Our agents are based in the United States.
Get legal advice from an independent attorney at a price you can afford.
Pricing starts at $9.99/month
1. Telephone consultations with a participating firm, during normal business hours, of up to one half (1/2) hour each, limited to one consultation for each new legal matter. Excludes business-related matters. After the 30 day period, benefits to the Personal Legal Plan (also Legal Advantage Plus) continue automatically at the plan rate (currently $14.99 per month). Cancel by calling (877) 818-8787. For full details, see the Legal Plan Contract and Subscription Terms.
2. Telephone consultations with a participating firm, during normal business hours, of up to one half (1/2) hour each, limited to one consultation for each new legal matter. Excludes business-related matters. Benefits to the Personal Legal Plan (also Legal Advantage Plus) continue automatically at the plan rate (currently $119.88 per year). Cancel by calling (877) 818-8787. For full details, see the Legal Plan Contract and Subscription Terms.
Tennessee Residents: Advisory services (also referred to as a legal plan) in TN are provided via a flat fee legal service offering from an independent law firm and are subject to your Limited Scope Representation Agreement with the firm. This portion of the LegalZoom website is an advertisement for legal services. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is LegalZoom Legal Services Ltd. LegalZoom Legal Services Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England & Wales. SRA ID 617803. LegalZoom Legal Services Ltd. is a subsidiary of LegalZoom.com, Inc. LegalZoom.com, Inc. does not endorse or recommend any lawyer or law firm who advertises on our site.